Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I forgive you...


Dear Valentine's Day,
When I was single I really hated you. I hated everything about you. I hated your flowers, your cards, and that I had to wear the color red when you came around. I hated cheesy valentine's.
But I just wanted to you to know that I have forgiven you...and now I actually like you. Mostly because this year for Valentine's Day I got season one of Veronica Mars. Oh and I got to eat lunch with my friends and Rick Warren.
See you next year!
Ryanne Witt

4 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

am so happy that by me makeing Katie Edwards watch this show, it made it's was to Allison, and now it's making it's way to you.

Mary said...

Yes!! We love VM!! I've never seen the first couple of episodes of Season 1 so we may need to borrow ...

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Dear Valentines Day,
I still hate you.

Signed Courtney.

Allison said...

Dear Ryanne,
You will love me sooner than you can say "kristen bell"...
Veronica Mars