Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Back in the days...



Dear MarioKart 64,
It's me Mario. Just kidding. I wanted to tell you when I played you the other day my heart filled with joy.

Do yo remember our days together? I do. I remember playing you every Tuesday and Thursday of my junior year...in college. I remember how many classes you convinced me to skip (you naughty little game).

It didn't matter to me that you had horrible graphics or didn't provide a lot of attention. You provided a lot love and acceptance. It didn't matter if I could go around one of your tracks in 56 seconds...those 56 seconds were great.

MarioKart 64...I am so so happy we have been reunited.
Your friend,
Ryanne Witt

P.S. MarioKart 64, you can thank this little trip down memory lane to my Wii. Because of him new flames have been rekindled.

5 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Dear Mario Cart-
I have mixed feelings about you. I'm thankful that you have revived my friend Nils blogging life, however YOU SUCK! I never played you when I was younger and I got schooled when I tried to play you at the Witts. You drove me to yell at the t.v. screen. Although I am still thankful that I didn't get 8th place.

Maybe sometime soon,
Courtney

Allison said...

TWO DAYS IN A ROW! I don't have any witty comments--I typically have a month to prepare for the next RW blog post.

Alanna Moine said...

Dear Mario Kart:

Perhaps Ryanne will invite me over soon so we can also rekindle our love affair (platonic one...gross, Mario Kart) I look forward to playing you in battle mode and popping some balloons. I also look forward to Toad's Turnpike, Koopa Beach, but NOT Princess Toadstool. She's a skank.

Fondly,

Alanna

P.S. Tell Ryanne that I tagged her on my page.

Julie Hibbard said...

Dear Mario Cart-
Where is your brother, Dr. Mario?
Please tell him that i so desperately miss him and that he is welcome in my home anytime!

Anonymous said...

I liked the Nintendo 64 as I feel it is less cheap and has better art and graphics than the Super Nintendo inception.

Yup, it's in my collection by the way. Love the full-color manual as well.