Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I heart Buffalo Plaid

I am really in to buffalo plaid.Don't know what that is? Here let me show you with some help from Google images:
{come. on. too cute.}

I know what you are thinking (or saying out loud if you are verbal processor), "Ooooh...plaid. Like what lumberjacks wear."
Nope, not just plaid. Buffalo plaid.

I don't know what it is about that red and black pattern, but I find myself drawn to it.
So much so that when I stare at it for so long, and then look at other plaid I get physically ill at the amount of cuteness it does NOT have.
So much so that I bought three yards of it on sale at the fabric store, with the hopes of every project I make for the next month having some buffalo plaid on it in some way.

If I could...I would cover my husband in buffalo plaid.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I, too, love buffalo plaid.
I would love to be the recipient of a buffalo plaid craft...if you need an excuse to make something else!