Pages

Thursday, October 08, 2009

The Ryanne Show: Part 2

So I have been thinking about The Ryanne Show.

I must admit as an avid Reality TV lover I have been riding around in my car thinking about what it would be like (read:pretending) if there was a video camera in my car. This crazy behavior hasn't been helped by the fact that after the last post some people have said they would watch The Ryanne Show.

Here is the main thing I have learned from thinking about what if the cameras (read: pretending) were in my car. I really do talk. I talk a lot...to myself. Driving in my car all by myself I make lists, have arguments with people, and think about what I want to do tomorrow, next week, next month, next year...you get the point. Apparently camera or no camera I have a lot to say that I don't get to say throughout my day.

1 comment:

Ange said...

I would watch the Ryanne Show. Especially when it's the episode "Ryange's Fabulous and Fun-filled Adventurous Day"