Pages

Friday, October 09, 2009

M-I-C...See you real soon?

I am sad to say I think I failed at my attempt to experience every attraction in a year at Disneyland.

Last night was my last visit to Disneyland before my pass expires on October 10th. There are still 23 attractions on the list that I didn't get to in my year long adventure:
The First 50 Magical Years
Main Street Cinema
Fire Engine
Omnibus
Horse-Drawn Streetcars
Horseless Carriage
Astro Orbit
Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
Sailing Ship Columbia
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
Shootin' Exposition
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Enchanted Tiki Room
Disney Gallery above Pirates
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
Gadget's Go Coaster
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Storybook Land Canal Boats
Alice in Wonderland
Casey Jr. Circus Train
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Chip N Dale Tram

I will be taking advantage of getting into Disneyland for free on my birthday, and I will attempt as many of the attractions left on my list as I can. However, I am not sure even if I get to all of them if I will be eligible for The Certificate - since it is technically not within the year. Ryanne + Disneyland = Fail.

No comments: