Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I heart my Hammock

All summer I have wanted a pool.
An above ground pool. The kind you can buy at Target (or dare I say...Walmart)
Then I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Design Crush, and saw this photo...doesn't it look magnificent?

So I sent it to my husband, and explained how much I would love for him to recreate this photo our backyard. How much I would love to read a book every Sunday while he was watching football. Or lay around on my day off.

So then the decision time came. He said I could get a pool or I could get a hammock.

I could not get both.

So I chose a hammock (much to the dismay of all of my friends who come over to my house when it is 90 outside and the air conditioning isn't on). And we went to the store and bought one...and honestly since we have set up I haven't had more than 5 minutes to lay in it. However, we are half way there to recreating the picture. I just need a down comforter, and a large tree.


No comments: