Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

And We Frolicked Around in Our Summer Skin

After a very long 4th of July weekend Jonathan and I headed up to LA to see Death Cab for Cutie at the Hollywood Bowl. It was a near perfect night. We sat in the last section possible, but couldn't have been happier. In our section W (for Witt) seats we sat out the in the beautiful summer night and took in all the people around us. I smiled and sang along to every song, and both of us looked at each other a dozen times and said "I love this song".

And then the fireworks came during the last song, and it was the perfect ending to our evening. I can enjoy a good fireworks show, but don't really usually care too much about them. This fireworks show (that went along with song) was amazing, and I automatically became "that" girl who takes photos of fireworks.





No comments: