Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I heart Office Supplies

I have to buy a lot of office supplies for work, and you will NEVER hear any complaining from me about it. I really love office supplies. Pens, pencils, notebooks, sharpies, staplers, paper clips, envelopes...I love it all! When I went to school to become a teacher I would always think about all the great school supplies I was going to to buy each year. And when my sister told me that for Christmas she wanted a gift card to Staples or Office Max - it brought a tear to my eye. I have a Platinum Rewards card to Staples -they don't just give those things to anybody.
Here is a way you know you love office supplies too much...

...the general manager from your local Staples sends you a personal "Thank You for Your Business" note.

1 comment:

Virginia Janet said...

WOW.!! Its really great to get personal note from general manager. I too love office supplies and Quill is my favorite store.