Pages

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I heart Rain

We woke up to the sound of thunder this morning (and when I was running errands I saw lightning). To most of America the occurrence of thunder and lightning are not that exciting, but in Southern California it is more likely that you will see dog walk on two legs before you would hear thunder and see lightning. And for a girl who loves, loves, LOVES rain it is quite an exciting way to wake up.

A single rain drop can send me running to get my umbrella (it is clear, and bubble shaped just like the one in this picture) in hopes that it will pour, and I will have to use it in order to stay dry.

I love being in my house when it is raining. I love being in my car when it is raining. I love being at work when it is raining (unless there is a drip on or near my head). I just love rain...so much so that I think I should maybe move to a different state.

2 comments:

blythe said...

um...i didn't see or hear anything this morning.
are you out of town...or am i just a really great sleeper? ;)

Unknown said...

I love the rain too, and I got so excited when it came to Southern California!

Awesome picture!