Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Emails from a 9* year old

*Friday is my sister's 9th birthday, and she has chosen Disneyland as the location of her celebration. This is great for me, because that makes it so much more fun when I actually get to celebrate with her and I don't have to just drop a gift in the mail. In preparation for the big day she has been sending me emails about what she would like to receive for her birthday. As you can imagine emails from a soon-to-be 9 year old can bring you such little moments of joy through out your week so I wanted to share them with you.
Please note the emails are in their original format of when they were sent to me:

Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 4:13 PM
To: Ryanne Witt
Subject: Hi

Your probaly wondering what I want for my birthday, well this Summer were going to New York with Tia, Randy, and Sierra. And of course I'm going to the American Girl Doll Store. I'm saving up all the money I can collect. I want money, High School Musical 3 Senior Year DVD, and Camp Rock CD, Jonas Brothers CD. Talk to you later. Love you

Tori
_________________________________________

Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 4:31 PM
To: Ryanne Witt
Subject: I FORGOT!!!

I also want for my birthday more than anything else the
Boston Teirer Webkinz
Bottlenose Dolphin Webkinz
Dachshund Webkinz
Guniea Pig Webkinz
White Swan Webkinz
Zebra Webkinz
Blue Googles Webkinz
Lil' Budgie
Now these are after the money part Thank you!
Tori
P.S Ryry On The 15th of May or next Friday we are going to be there at Disneyland. Wondering If You Want to come. Love Tori
____________________________________________________

Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 3:54 PM
To: Ryanne Witt
Subject: Disneyland

Hi,
Disneyland is going to be on Friday. We're going to try to get there by the time it opens or a little after.I still have to talk to Grandma Jenni. I hope we can stay till it closes. I have all the rides in order. My mom will talk to you later about details. I love you! Love, Tori
___________________________________________________

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 7:15 PM
To: Ryanne Witt
Subject: Birthday

I'm sorry I got mixed up I want the High School Musical 3 DVD along with Camp Rock DVD. Thanks. Can't wait to see you there.Tori

2 comments:

Erin Brady said...

1. What is Webkinz?
2. She can't get the Jonas Brothers CD until June 16, sorry. Well, the new one at least.
3. That's all. That was adorable.

Mary said...

So great! I think love for birthdays is in her blood!!