Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

First comes love...then comes marriage



My two favorite things just got married.
I came back from lunch today to some Paul Frank goodies on my desk from Katie. When I asked where she got them she told me she bought them at Target. I literally danced around the office. I knew that some changes were on the horizon for Paul Frank, and although sad I was hoping that meant Target was the next stop for my favorite little monkey. Guess I was right!
After I danced around the office I went to Jonathan's office to tell him. He thought this sounded more like bad news than good news...considering I already spend so much of my time, and so much of our money at Target.

1 comment:

Joe Pena said...

Mossimo bought the licensing rights to Paul Frank over a year ago. This day was coming...it stinks if you ask me.