Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2009

It's a Pease in a box*

So Phil came in my office the other day to ask me a question(well every day really) , and immediately Josh Pease followed him. I don' t know if Pease was interested in the question Phil was going to ask or if he was trying to get away from someone or he just needed a brain break, but he just walked right in. So I asked him if he thought he could fit in a random suitcase that happened to be in my office. He replied "No". Then I challenged him to get into a blue plastic tub that was in my office, and he took said challenge.





Then Phil whispered "Can I knock him over?"..as if the plastic tub that didn't close all the way was sound proof. I gave him permission, and so he did knock him over.


This is a good example of little moments that happen at work every day.

*You're welcome!

No comments: