Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I heart RYS RDE

RYS RDE is sick. Really really sick. We're talking terminally ill. We took her to the car doctor today and found out is going to cost way more to fix her than she is worth. So today Jonathan decided we were exchanging cars, since I drive way more than him and he would rather be in it when it dies. So I moved my stuff into his car, and his stuff into my car.
And I cried.
Now don't get me wrong. If/when we get a new car I will happily drive it, but the Trooper has been my partner for six years. It is like saying good-bye one of my best friends. Oh man...I could cry again.

2 comments:

Suefalla said...

So sorry to hear that your beloved car is sick. I still remember when you first got her and how she smelled all new! I'm sure she was a good and faithful car for you and can understand that it must be difficult to say goodbye to her. Be strong!

Mary said...

These things are just emotional. I totally understand. Feel free to fully experience the grieving process.