Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

I heart Making Headbands

I guess my headbands from last month were a hit. People were telling me how much they loved them, and lots asked if I could teach them make them. So Hillary, Katie and I headed to Michael's on Wednesday to see what we could find for our creations. Through some joint efforts we came out with some really cute things. Long after all the girls left Katie and I continued seeing what we could make.


We ended up making 8 different hair pieces (2 went home with Hillary). They cost about $1.50 each to make, but I am sure we could sell them each for at least $10! Watch out Etsy here we come.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so adorable. I will definably buy them on Etsy if you decide to sell them:).

Suefalla said...

I love your Headbands!!
Can you make one for me?
I pay you, I seriously think they are so cute!!

neely said...

little B will definitely need a few of those.