Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sidekick Down

I have been having trouble with my Sidekick. I may or may not have dropped in a coffee cup with a small amount of coffee in it on my desk about a week ago. So needless to say it is not working properly. Most of the buttons aren't working...including the one that creates punctuation (so annoying typing "...question mark" so I don't sound too demanding) and it turns off and on at its own discretion.

I went to the T-Mobile store and after close examination (they never once asked if there was water or liquid damage...does that make me a liar?) they let me know that they would be mailing me a new phone...good news! However, I would have to wait 7 working days to receive it...bad news! I have been up for an hour and have already restarted my phone twice...it is going to be a long 7 days.

No comments: