Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

McRib is Back!

I got home 20 minutes before our 40 Days of Love Small Group started tonight. Walking in with my hands full of groceries I said out loud "Yes!" BECAUSE on the table was the box containing my new phone (well...it was really just the skeleton of the phone). I unpacked the groceries, turned on the oven to make brownies, and got Jonathan started on dinner.

Then I stole five minutes to get my phone set up. After so many days with so many buttons not working and such a shiny new phone in my hot little hands...it kind of felt like Christmas Day.

And now I am complete again! Sad (I know)...but accurate! Welcome back Wallace!

2 comments:

Josh Treece said...

Wait... where's the McRib in this post? You got me excited!

adam said...

define: "hot little hands."

i'm intrigued by this statement.