Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just 20 Shopping Days

"The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value." Charles Dudley Warner

Now we all know how much I LOVE my birthday. And since it is just weeks away I have been thinking what it is that I want for my birthday. However, for the first time that I can remember I can't think of one thing I want for my birthday. I mean I could come up with a few things here or there, but usually I am waiting for my birthday to come in order to ask for something extra special that is only birthday appropriate.

Is it quite possible that I have all I want?
Have I succeeded with having the attitude of less things, more experiences in 2010?
I am not really sure what it means, but it means I am very excited to open presents on my birthday, because I assure you it will be JUST what I wanted!



No comments: