Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

I Heart Sauces

Tonight I made a salad for dinner, just because I was craving a certain kind of salad dressing (Trader Joe's Goddess Dressing). 

I find this happens a lot. I choose where I am going to eat or what I am going to eat based on what kind of sauce or dressing I can eat.

Craving salty, extra delicious ketchup? Then of course I will be heading to In N Out
Looking for a salad dressing I can dip my whole meal in? Then El Torito Grill's Cilantro Pepita Dressing
Just need a dose of guacamole and sour cream (oh man - I love sour cream)? Then Chipotle is my choice.

What's your favorite?

1 comment:

Pastor Nicole said...

Love the honey roasted bbq sauce at Chick-fil-A. Also...any place that has really good ranch. I mean REALLY good. Best chain restaurant of ranch? Dennys.