Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The End of LOST

This is not a post about my thoughts on the Season Finale of LOST. LOST is what it is. Confusing, magical, sci-fi, and unanswered. This is a post about me being sad that LOST is over.

I  will never forget watching a complete season of LOST on my honeymoon with Jonathan and then searching for a Target because we needed to get season two in our hands well before we headed home from Florida.


I feel like I said goodbye to my friends on Sunday night. I am not sure if it will fall into the ranks of The OC and Veronica Mars as a show I will watch over and over (I have exhausted both the DVD's and Hulu when it comes to those two shows). The intensity and need for me to watch something light hearted as soon as the LOST logo comes across up at the end of an episode may keep me from putting it on as background noise. But Jack, Kate, Sawyer, and Hurley will be always be close to my heart. The writers of LOST could fill my head with a million more unanswered questions and I would still faithfully watch the show every week.

Signing off for LOST.
Bad Robot.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I feel the same way...so entertained by each season, I would have been fine if it had ended with dozens of unanswered questions.

Also, ending it with Bad Robot...very funny.

Ange said...

I completely agree. It was an amazing show that I will forever think about...and possibly always be confused by.
You know what would be incredible? If you, me, and Jonathan can watch all of season 6 together next time I'm home.
Just a thought.
Bad robot.