Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Amateur Graphic Design

For those of you not reading this on Google Reader, Bloglines, or whatever RSS reader you prefer you have probably noticed that I have a new blog background and blog header.

At work I have had to learn a few Photoshop skills, and I felt really inspired by what I was creating at work.

So I  found this amazing tutorial on how to make a blog background, and then I got to work. I am sure there was a much faster way to do whatever I did, but that didn't stop me from feeling quite accomplished at the end of my designing.

I was so proud of myself I made a new background for the Gnome Blog I also contribute to

I think I will leave the professional graphic design to my husband, but (as you can tell) for the time being I am quite proud of myself.

No comments: