Pages

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Packing, packing, packing

Two.
That is how many rooms I have completed. I have packed boxes, thrown out, and donated the heck out of two rooms.

But...even though I still have five rooms left (including the kitchen - yikes!) I am still metaphorically whistling while I work. I am loving knowing exactly what we have, and being thankful that if we got stuck in our house for two months straight we may run out of food, but we would definetly not run out of things to entertain us.

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

I am loving the fact that I get to follow you day by day through this move...and I am so loving your positive, refreshing attitude about it all!
Good for you, Ryanne.
There will come a time when you think everything is finished. That will be the beginning!
A fresh start is an amazing gift (I know this, right?)
What a joy it will be for you to have lightened your load a bit and to now have a perspective on what is really necessary in your new home...on what you really NEED in life.
Happy Packing. Happy Moving. Happy!