Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thankful

Today when I was making some Christmas gifts I found this photo (I can just hear you now...about time! Are you insinuating that 3 years is too late to give someone a wedding picture as a gift?) Somehow this picture got overlooked as I printed pictures to frame, and to put in our wedding book so long ago. When I looked at it I was flooded with emotions of my wedding day and my husband. I love that I am sneaking a peek of him during prayer. Worshiping God through prayer and thanking Him for what he had brought me, and in that moment no one knew...well, except the photographer :)

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

I love this! What a great moment this pic captures :) I love your blog posts and tweets about your husband...it's so apparent that you love and respect him so much and that you guys have so much fun together. You two are a great match!!