Pages

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Touche Mr. Potato Head

There is a common war amongst the So Cal Witts. It revolves around how many times we are going to ride the Buzz Lightyear ride when we go to Disneyland.

Once is plenty for me, however Jonathan would like to ride over and over and over and over and over again. Sometimes the war becomes bigger and other people get involved and it becomes girls vs. boys.

I have always been a Pirates girl. So much nostalgia with a few drops. (I am also very partial to Big Thunder Mountain if the line isn't too long.) Jonathan prefers something that is a little more interactive, and the line at Buzz Lightyear can't usually be beat.

BUT I think a Christmas Miracle has occurred! Jonathan and I have come to an agreement on a new favorite. We have finally found a compromise...the new Toy Story Mania! ride at California Adventure could be my favorite ride, and for Jonathan it has all the appeal of BL and more. 3-D, Shooting at Targets, and seems like a pretty long ride.

I was Player 2, and I know there is no proof but Jonathan was in the car behind me and I definitely scored higher than him.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm soooo anxious to try it out!! Sounds like so much fun! Hope that ya'll had fun ~ sorry I missed the party :(

Sherah said...

Hey Ryanne! I need your in-laws new address and your sister-in-laws!!! I have emailed your mother-in-law twice and no responce. :-)

Thanks!!!

my email: sherah83@hotmail.com

Ange said...

Wow I am impressed! The highest score I got was 55,000. Let's go there soon.