Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas, Christmas Time is Here...

Today as I was getting ready for work I heard the UPS truck pull up, and the doorbell ring. This is normal for when the UPS guy comes. I have strict orders from my husband to not LOOK at any packages that come to the door in the next few days. But then I heard the UPS guy come up to the door again and knock on the door, and I was worried that he wouldn't leave the packages. So I went downstairs and opened the door.

I actually laughed out loud when I saw the amount of boxes on the porch.


Now my husband is an excellent gift-giver and very sweet, but you can rest assured they aren't all for me. Since Christmas is at our house this year lots of packages have been arriving lately. So I brought each of them in looking only at who they were to and not where they had come from, and added them to the pre-existing pile of boxes.

It must be Christmas time!

No comments: