Pages

Thursday, October 02, 2008

I Don't Get It


As I was getting my nails done I read an article about a dog with two legs that walks upright. Faith the Dog. I don't get it. First of all the dog was born this way and the owner's picked her out of the litter (where the mom dog was trying to smother her mind you). Then they trained her to walk upright by holding peanut butter over her head. This is what I don't get...if it is that easy why don't all dogs just walk upright?

Also, the best part of the whole website is the following:
FAITH NEEDS TO BE IN A MOVIE ABOUT HER LIFE - FIRST LEGITIMATE (recognized professional) DIRECTOR/PRODUCER GETS THE JOB - We need to schedule this immediately before the book tour in Summer 2009. Hallmark, Lifetime, Fox, feature - it doesn't matter - the important thing is to get the story out for the millions of people who will be inspired. Are YOU a believer of the Law of Attraction? I am...this will happen, YOU may as well be involved! BELIEVE.

What do you mean she "needs" to be in a movie? I don't get it.

1 comment:

Ange said...

Okay, I don't get it either. However, I think this is SO sad!!! And even sadder that his mother was trying to smother him :(