Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me! (Part 1)

Yesterday at small group we had a little impromptu birthday celebration. First Jenny came in with the most delicious looking (and tasting) mud pie, and then Alanna came with some Twilight cupcakes for my birthday that she decorated herself. As Jonathan was choosing which ones he was going to eat I couldn't stop staring at them. They are red velvet which is so appropriate for vampires and werewolves. They were too pretty to eat...so I enjoyed mud pie...but I saved one from each team to eat at a later time!


Team Edward


Team Jacob

3 comments:

Gracie said...

Hi Ryanne. I'm a friend of Ange and she referred me to your site to see the Twilight Cupcakes!!! I absolutely love them!!!!! That right there is a great way to celebrate birthdays. :)

Happy birthday!

Suefalla said...

just want to make sure I don't forget to say Happy Brithday to you:

HAPPY Brithday!!!

Hope you get many great gifts!!

Alles Gueti zum Geburi.

Tanti au guri!!

sue

Janelle Kelly said...

Love it. You would make Twilight birthday cupcakes :) Hahaa. Hope you had a great birthday! Yaay