Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Jenna is in the building...

This week I was in the same building as Hillary Clinton and Jenna Bush. Both times I had to enter buildings that were in total lock down.

Well after Jenna was finished speaking I went out to the parking lot where Jonathan was coming to drop off a jacket. All of a sudden this man yells,"Stop moving and stay where you are." Now I was well into the middle of the parking lot and I know he saw me the whole time...but he waited until I was in the middle of the parking lot to make me stop. Secret Service wouldn't let me move. So I just stood there for like three minutes while I could everyone talking on their radio about me. I was scared.

8 comments:

ali said...

i'm jealous,
not that you got to see jenna, because i did too,
but because you got yelled at by the secret service!
that's so cool!

Allie said...

wait what were they saying about you? what did you do wrong??

sunshine said...

haha aww. well i just thats a good story to have to tell your children.


i just thought you should know that i appreciate you. and every time you send mail to me it is at the perfect time and right when i need it. i love you soo much and i am so thankful for you. i hope you have a nice time at the spice girls concert.

Ange said...

This is so awesome. I wonder what they were saying on the radio about you.

megan said...

i hope this is received by you in the least weird way possible, but i at some time in my blogging instead of studying stumbled upon your blog, and really enjoy it. just thought you should know. your blog is appreciated.

megan said...

oh, and this is megan svensson by the way. that might help.

tal said...

oh dear that sounds frightening!

Sherah said...

Hi Ryanne! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad I found you! Hope you are doing well. ;)