Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

12 Days of Wittmas

12 minutes of snow
11 people in Derek's family
10 trips to the airport
9 times Mychal John asked what the plan was
8 times Jonathan asked if he could use my new Bose headphones on the plane
7 epsiodes of 'Flight of the Choncords' watched on the plane
6 days in New Mexico
5 games of Settlers
4 DVD's of "The Bourne Ultimatum"
3 foot massagers
2 times I got embarrassed because I was so excited about a Christmas present
1 dog wearing a santa suit

4 comments:

Allison said...

This is really funny...

Julie Hibbard said...

Happy New Year Ryanne.
So glad to see you growing and loving life and continuing to be the wonderful person that you are and have always been.
You have always been one of the bright spots in my life...
Good luck with your resolutions too. Most of these I say a big AMEN to! Reading and getting back on track with God are both on my list too...

Keisha Rae said...

hahaha this made ma laugh A LOT! so great!!

Leigh Sarti said...

7 episodes of FOTC. What a great flight that must have been. I want to be Bret. Or Murray.