Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Plans

What I have already done today:
Slept in
Drank a cup of coffee and talked to my most wonderful friend Katie
Watched some football with a cozy little dog sitting in my lap
Made some pancakes
Enjoyed some breakfast

What I plan on doing the rest of the day:
Getting dressed
Putting on some make-up even though I am not leaving the house
Playing Settlers
Watching some football while cuddled up next to my husband on the couch
Eating half as much dinner as everyone else
Playing another game
Taking out the left overs and eating the other half of my dinner
Enjoying the cold brisk air outside while throwing a football around
Enjoying my family
Enjoying my friends
Enjoying some pie
Enjoying my bed

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

sunshine said...

that sounds marvelous. i hope somewhere in there you enjoyed some diet coke. :]]