Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Road Trip Summary

Total Miles Traveled: 855

Total Miles Left: 20!

Times I have changed the radio when 'Kiss Kiss' by Chris Brown has come on: 3

People I am tired of traveling in the car with: Kanye, One Republic, Chris Brown, and T-Pain (Is there a song he's not on?)

People that don't have to get out: Paramore, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, and CSS

Times I have cringed in fear that my new windshield is getting cracked: 5

Amount of snow on the ground: Minimal, but enough to fill me with happiness!

Take 5 Bars I have consumed: 1 King Size...only because I can't reach the other one.

Number of times JW got mad at me because I woke him up to get me something while I was driving: 3

One big decision I thought about while JW slept: I think I want to have three kids rather than two.

I will get you some photos as soon as I hug people, shower, get some fresh clothes on, and eat some delicious Prime Rib!

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I love being on vacation with you! I am glad Hannah Montana got to stay too!
Can't wait to see some pictures. Tell your mom I said hello!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I feel like I'm sitting in the back seat! This is AMAZING!!

Ange said...

This is one of the best blog series ever.

Allison said...

I love that you have blogged so much about this trip!

Also, nobody loves the third kid...don't have three.