Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

When you're a Witt, you're a Witt all the way...

When you are a Witt woman there are two things that you need to know how to make.
1. Anything with green chile in it - ANYTHING!
2. Really good gravy.

Today was my first time making gravy. I must say it was really easy and pretty freakin' good.

Three reasons making gravy might be my new favorite thing to make:
1. You make it with grease, I made it with bacon grease, so you use one pan for two things - less dishes...so great!
2. You don't have to figure out a place to put the grease. I am never good at getting all the grease in the jar.
3. Everyone loves gravy - lots of it - so you never have to put any food away. Everyone already put it away in their stomach.

I don't know if cooking breakfast for dinner makes me closer to being a Witt - but my breakfast for dinner skills just got so much better.

2 comments:

Allie said...

you're right, that was DELICIOUS breakfast for dinner & DELICIOUS gravy. do it again!!!!

Josh Peters said...

God bless Green Chili Stew!