Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

Celebrating One Year!

A year ago on this exact day I became Mrs. Witt.

People always ask "How is married life?" I know they mean well, but I am not always sure how to answer. What a wonderful year it has been! Marriage is so great. Like every relationship there are hard moments. But the good far far outweigh the bad, and there are numerous moments a day where I stop and think, "I can't believe I am married" or "Jonathan is my husband!" or "Isn't it cool that we're married."

I love being a wife. I love being Jonathan's wife.

P.S. Happy Anniversary to Mary and Adam. I love the doing life with you, and I love sharing such a special day with you!

2 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Happy Anniversary Witts! You are both two of my favorite people!

TheHuntsAreRad said...

YAY! Happy one year!