Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2007

I think I have changed my mind...

We ate at B.J.'s for dinner tonight.
I am usually a pretty big fan...but tonight not so much. I have to say I was really not pleased with my experience.
Our waiter was mediocre at best.
One of the bus boys had the F-word on his shirt.
And Jonathan saw a waitress that was carrying two drinks take a sip of one.

Dear B.J.'s,
It is already kind of hard to convince myself to eat in your establishment since you don't serve Coca-cola products...and now I am really not sure how I feel.

A confused customer,
Ryanne

4 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I was there too tonight, and I agree....horrible service. We discussed how long we think it's been since our waitress washed her hair.

Alyssa said...

i would also like to agree on the dislike i feel when i find out a restaraunt serves diet pepsi instead of diet coke. here are a few: taco bell, panera bread and now bj's.

Ange said...

I was there last night; after asking our waitor about those big silver beer vatts, he let me know they used to (once upon a time) brew in there, not anymore. BJ's just puts them in their restaurants for show.
I agree on the coke issue....

Allison said...

Yikes! I'm so glad I wasn't there! I was already on the fence about BJs...I think I've jumped over.