Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Are you ready for some football?

The NFL Season Opener is being played tonight.

When NFL starts it means a whole new world for my household...for seventeen weeks straight.
It means everything stops for seventeen weeks straight on Sundays. Except eating Chipotle for lunch.

Just in case you haven't got word yet...I have given up on the Vikings and I am now a Browns fan. Basically there are two words to explain why - sell out or Brady Quinn. I don't think Brady is a sell out, but I basically have a crush on Brady so I have immediately sold out to routing for the Browns.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I like that you have so whole-heartedly sold out that you were wearing the T-Shirt and hanging things in your office (and that Allison has sold out with you...)

I support your decision after having googled Brady Quinn.

Ange said...

I think J should read my latest blogpost. I wonder if he fits into any of those categories...