Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Latest Fem Crush

Oh Kristen Wiig...how I like to dream about us lunching together as BFF for hours laughing hysterically with each other - mostly me laughing at your jokes - because you are clearly the funnier one, which I am ok with.

And that adorable haircut. I haven't thought of cutting my hair short in a long time, and I have never thought about going blond. However, after two hours of Bridesmaids you had me thinking. What? Too Single White Female for you?

I clearly have a thing for making blonds my best friend, because you have been added to the list with Kristen Bell and Rachel McAdams. Maybe we should all get together and go on a girl's weekend to Palm Springs. I'll drive.

2 comments:

Ghada said...

Loving your blog.. wondering how can I improve mine; make it look a little like yours.

check out my blog ghadadiary.blogspot.com

rsctt603 said...

My son works at Trader Joes too, and loves it.

http://wayfarersquest-rsctt.blogspot.com