Pages

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Back to work...

After almost two weeks off (I might have used a couple of personal hours in order to take an extra day or two) I went back to work today.

Most people dread going back to work.
I, however, am not one of those people.

There are three things about work that I love:

The people.
I love the people I work with and {oh man} I miss them when I don't see them six times a week.

My job.
I really love what I do. There are no words to really convey how true that last sentence is.

A schedule.
I love sleeping in and lounging around my pajamas as much as the next person. But after about three days I need a reason to get up and get dressed or else I am just useless.

Excited to be back and to see what 2011 has planned for HSM!
XO
Ryanne

2 comments:

Eva said...

I hear ya on the schedule thing. I'm doing school at home right now, and I have to be REALLY disciplined and on the ball not to just lie around blogging all day. like i am now..

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Inspector Clouseau said...

Nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.