Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Some Reasons Why I Love My Husband: Number Four

My husband, knowing me so well, has said that I don't have to cook on Mondays (my day off) but instead we go to dinner and a movie. We have affectionately began calling this little tradition "Mondates". We are on week three of Mondate, and I absolutely love it!

Everything is so much quieter on Mondays and it makes the weekend seem just a little bit longer. Tonight we saw the movie Michael Clayton and ate Peppino's. What is there not to love about that?

4 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

We have Monday dates TOO, well when the SCHOOLS don't decide that the kids need ANOTHER day off or summer time! I love that you love your Mondates! It's nice to be off when the rest of the world has to work, isn't it?

Ange said...

Mondates are so fun!!!!! LOVE IT!

sunshine said...

so cute!!! i freakin love peppino's!! lina rolls...mhmmmmm!

Janelle Kelly said...

hey- guys- save it for marriage
save it for marriage.

:)